When you think about maintaining your home’s heater, you probably think of calling for a tune-up during early fall. Although this is when we typically recommend homeowners get maintenance, it’s not the only time that you can have it done. Maintenance is the necessary preparation work for a prosperous, efficient, and warm fall and winter season. You can come to us when you need the best heating maintenance.
We specialize in heating in Maple Grove, MN. This means that all of our technicians know their stuff and we put our knowledge to good use. Come to us when you’re looking for care that’s going to serve your home well.
When Should You Maintain Your Heater?
As we mentioned in the introduction, there is an ideal time for you to schedule a heating maintenance appointment. We recommend that you spring for heating maintenance in early fall, but this doesn’t mean that it’s the only time that this can be done.
Most of the time, the world we live in isn’t ideal so we don’t expect your heating services to be ideal either. If you still need heating care in late fall or even early winter, we’re going to be the team that you can turn to. Heating care is something that’s important. Make sure that if you’re going to the length of maintaining your heater, that you also get quality care for your heater from a team of professionals like ours.
How Maintenance Benefits You
Here are a few ways that maintenance benefits you:
- Better Heating: Are you wondering how you can get better heating for your home? It starts with maintenance. Lubricating all the heater’s moving parts, checking for potential damage, and other preventive measures helps your home heat even better.
- Lower Cost: Maintenance is an expense, but it’s something that can lower the cost of your home’s heating in the short and long-term. That’s because maintenance makes your home even more efficient.
- A Longer Lasting Heater: Your heater is supposed to last you about 10–15 years, but it’s not going to last this long without the right care. The right care is heating maintenance on an annual basis.
Help You Help Yourself: Enroll in Maintenance
Enrolling in a maintenance program is one of the easiest ways to help your heating system long-term. We have a maintenance program here called The Sunshine Club. Here are a few of the benefits of joining us:
- Two refreshing COMFORTIZATIONS (tune-ups) each year
- Lower utility bills
- Longer equipment life
- Fewer repair needs
- Restore lost cooling/heating capacity
- 15% off repairs
- No after-hours fees
- No diagnostic fee with a $250+ repair
- 50% of membership fee applied with every new installation
- Same-day priority service (if you call before 1 p.m.)
- Lifetime repair warranty
We know we might seem biased, but it really is a good idea to enroll. If you’re curious about more of the details of our maintenance plan, you can talk with one of our professionals today. We’re always available to help.
Contact Comfort Matters Heating and Cooling today to schedule an appointment with our professionals. With you through THE HIGHS & LOWS!